Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blogger/Writer or Writer/Blogger?



"Talent is a wonderful thing, but it won't carry a quitter. And there always comes a time--if the work is sincere, if it comes from that magic place where thought, memory, and emotion all merge--when you will want to quit, when you will think that if you put your pencil down your eye will dull, your memory will lapse, and the pain will end." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Question: Are you a writer who blogs or a blogger who writes?

I invite you to follow me over to What I Learned Today and join in the conversation.

What? Why would Billy Coffey ask me to write a post on his blog? Who says he did?

Having admin rights has its privileges! Mwh, ha ha!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Mwahahahaha indeed!

Frisbies Forever said...

You make me smile! I hope he gets better soon!

Maureen said...

Left a comment on Billy's site. Thank you for filling in. How wonderful Billy had you to do so.

I'll add here, I love the quote.

And prayers for a quick recovery, Billy.