Well, it's that time again. And by "that time again" what I mean to say is that I've got nothing really worthy of a post, but that's never stopped me before. So there you go.
If nothing else, Google Analytics is always good for a laugh. For whatever it's worth, keyword searches about tithing, katdish, Billy Coffey and Annie K's boobs continue to top the charts. And for a person who finds emoticons incredibly annoying, I have an equally annoying amount of keyword searches pertaining to how to make annoying emoticons.
Here's some keyword searches that landed people to my blog, no doubt leaving them devastatingly disappointed and/or confused:
- hey look a chicken
- katdish chicken
- look a chicken
- look a chicken blog
- look there's a chicken
- why helen not buying me a chicken
- francis chan throw chicken
- chicken as bait for sharks
- chicken butt emoticon
- chicken in every backyard
- chicken run away picture
- chicken snake look
- chicken without hair
- chickens with a red butt
- church chicken in bucket
- man calls women chicken
- hey look a chicken card
- how should chicken look when it's barbecued?
- top ten chicken meet com.
Man Card Searches:
- I'm gonna have to ask you for your mancard
- mancard revoked
- revoke my mancard
- take away my mancard club
- what does "man-card ownership" mean?
- wife mancard
Personality trait searches:
- annoying trending topics twitter
- being obnoxious
- friends think I'm obnoxious
- is self promotion okay?
- I'm okay with being obnoxious
And these just made me laugh or make me say, Huh?:
- bbq pollock (ouch, Peter!)
- gods and cats used as sharkbait
- hey look my internet works fine
- Jesus beach buckets
- many canadians refer to americans as "upper mexicans"
- na na nana na na nana na na candy
- country folk in front porch rockers with shotguns (Billy's kinfolk, no doubt)
- shark bait ho ha ha
- howdy cloud
- skymall hair laser
- slutty rock band
So there you have it. That's not all of them, just some of my favorites. What lands people on your blog?