Saturday, April 11, 2009

He'll be by your side

By your Side

Why are you striving these days
Why are you trying to earn grace
Why are you crying
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you

Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in

And give you life
I want to give you life

Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go



"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

8 comments:

Billy Coffey said...

Yes. Just...YES!

Happy Easter, katdish. Praying it's a good one.

katdish said...

Thanks, Billy. Right back at you!

Nick the Geek said...

Χριστὸς ἀνέστη

Been praying for your opening service tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister!

Happy Easter!

Nick the Geek said...

waiting 4 info on ur 1st service

katdish said...

Nick,

It was a really great day! I'll blog about it tonight. But for now I will tell you that it was a very cool day in a lot of ways.

P.S. - in your first comment, was that Greek or Geek? I'm stumped.

JML said...

Those guys were just here a few weeks ago with a lot of big names, and I have to say that they were the most worshipful. Tenth Avenue North was incredible, and that album is great, too. Such a wonderful song, too. Happy Easter friend!!

katdish said...

Jake -

When I was searching youtube for this song, I kept seeing other stuff they had done. I kept saying "Wow, they did that one too? I love that song."

Yeah, I love their stuff. I'm definitely going to get the CD. Happy Easter to you, too!