Thursday, April 22, 2010

Christianity is no laughing matter (or is it?)



I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge about to jump off. So I ran over and said, “Stop! Don’t do it! There’s so much to live for!”

He said, “Like what?”

I said, “Well, are you religious or atheist?”

“Religious”

I said, “Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?”

“Christian”

I said, “Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?”

“Protestant”

I said, “Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?”

“Baptist”


To read the rest of this joke (and the post that goes with it) follow me over to Kevin Martineau's blog Shooting the Breeze where I'm guest blogging today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a fan of being tricked! Oh well, it was still a good post.

Joyce said...

categories, categories... what about just being a follower of Jesus Christ - works for me :-)

♥ Kathy said...

Loved it! I retweeted it over there!

JML said...

smart way to get people over there. I'm not even mad, I'm impressed ;)