Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Change

live the gospel

Today's guest blogger is (drum roll please....)

Me!

Okay, actually I've written a post for a very special blog called Christmas Change. If you haven't paid a visit over there yet, please take time to do so. They've got quite an impressive list of contributors and I know you will be blessed. How'd I get on the list? Beats me...

What's Christmas Change all about? I'm glad you asked:

"Our goal with ChristmasChange.com will be to encourage churches, families, and individuals to pursue a lifestyle of giving, that our families would acknowledge Christ as the center and restore the wonder of His coming by embodying Him as we feed the poor and give our time as lavishers of love and receivers of grace. Isn’t that what Christmas is really about?"

So what's my post about? Well, Santa Claus, of course...



Click here, and I'll meet your over there, M'kay?

And just in case we miss each other, I want to wish you all a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my way!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Commented there, but needed to come back and let you know that it was a blessing to read....

jasonS said...

I just wanted to comment here that I'm going to go read it there (and probably leave a comment there as well).

I don't mean to clutter up your comments here, but I thought you should know that I was here first before I went over there. I'm sure it will be a wonderful post full of wisdom and whimsy. Remember that part of the Santa Clause where Tim Allen yells at Santa on the roof and then he falls off and dies... yeah... that was a kid's movie. Should have been called "Daddy Killed Santa" but that's a little dark for a Disney movie. Anyway, I don't think your post will include santacide (but I have been wrong before).

Okay, hope you find this funny and not annoying! Peace out. :)