Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Look ya'll, I'm pseudo famous!

Peter P. at Rediscovering the Church interviewed me on his blog! I'm pretty sure he's talking to Francis Chan next week, or was it Charlie Chan? I forget...

Anyhoo, check it out here: Interview with Katdish
Will the accolades never end? (She types as the readers of Hey look a chicken collectively roll their eyes and slowly shake their heads.)

By the way Peter - you could have told me that you were posting this interview today! I might have tidied up around here a bit. Okay, probably not...never mind.

8 comments:

Sherri Murphy said...

Okay, I read it. Do you really want me to resend your questions?

Billy Coffey said...

First an interview. Next, a reality show.

I would PAY to see that.

Helen said...

I already checked it out and commented.
I am still contemplating what kind of building I am. Do you know of any random buildings? High School gym that doubles as an auditorium and is rented by a Church on Sunday? Nah. Still contemplating.

Peter P said...

Pseudo famous?

Girl, you've been featured on my blog. That makes you A-list!

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me that the building they most resemble is a brothel....

katdish said...

Sherri - yes, please!

Billy - (involuntary shudder)

Helen - Hmmm...Ice Skating Arena rented exclusively for Disney on Ice performances? Don't know. Definitely something to contemplate.

Peter - Oh, yeah. You have a point. I'm totally famous. I just wish my dh and kiddos would appreciate the fact that they're living with such a rock star. Rock stars don't do laundry, chase 20 2nd graders around the Houston Zoo, and constantly attempt to prevent their dogs from eating feces and cat vomit.

Helen said...

Peter B, I considered writing "I am not a brothel" instead of "I am not a DMV", but I figured that a blog that wouldn't allow the word "poop" might have problems with that one.

Wendy said...

Wow...Can I have your autograph?

Peter P said...

Helen - yeah, brothels and poop might not make it past the editors desk at my blog.

Here however....